We have been working hard to get our doors open as quickly as possible so that we can finally get some face time with you! Here’s what we have on our plate this week:
- This weekend’s Paint Party was a HUGE success…not to mention SUPER FUN! It looks as if we will need to do one more coat on the Chiropractic side of the building. Nice work everyone! Thank you so much to those of you who took time out of your lives to help us work toward our dream!
- This week Dr. Nick will be posting a video blog featuring the both of us on “Spinal Hygiene”…who doesn’t want a hygienic spine? J Hehe.
- Jennifer will be posting a Fun Friday blog this week, topic to be determined!
- We switched our blog format over to WordPress this past week, and we would love if you would subscribe to it (so that you never miss these super fun/informative posts of course!). You can do that by either a) going to our website at www.sbfamilychiropractic.com and clicking on “our blog”. This will take you directly to our blog where you can click on the “sign me up” button under Email Subscriptions (on the far right). OR, b) go directly to our blog site, www.sbfamilychiro.wordpress.com and click on the “sign me up” button as well!
- We would love feedback from you! If you have any particular posts that you would like to see, or have any questions you would like answered, send them directly to my (Jennifer) email: email@example.com and we will do our best to get a post out as soon as possible!
I hope you guys have a great week! This week do one thing a day that SCARES YOU (trust me, it’s good for you)!! J
Yours in health,
Santa Barbara Family Chiropractic