We have been working hard to get our doors open as quickly as possible so that we can finally get some face time with you! Here’s what we have on our plate this week:
- We have officially put up the wall that will separate (only physically of course!) Innate Body Bootcamp and Santa Barbara Family Chiropractic. It’s becoming more and more real everyday!
- This week Dr. Nick will be posting a video blog featuring the both of us on “Proper Squats”…The squat is used in almost everything we do, so it’s a good one to brush up on J.
- Jennifer will be posting a Fun Friday blog this week, topic: “Dietary Infidelity: aka Cheating” Ouuuuu, SCANDELOUS!!
- We switched our blog format over to WordPress, and we would love if you would subscribe to it (so that you never miss these super fun/informative posts of course!). You can do that by either a) going to our website at www.sbfamilychiropractic.com and clicking on “our blog”. This will take you directly to our blog where you can click on the “sign me up” button under Email Subscriptions (on the far right). OR, b) go directly to our blog site, www.sbfamilychiro.wordpress.com and click on the “sign me up” button as well!
- We would love feedback from you! If you have any particular posts that you would like to see, or have any questions you would like answered, send them directly to my (Jennifer) email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to get a post out as soon as possible!
I hope you guys have a great week! Get outside and play!J
Yours in health,
Santa Barbara Family Chiropractic